Adulthood : A Tale of never ending nostalgia

People find it scary when they realize that they are becoming adult and loosing their childhood with all the innocence, happiness, tension-free Life. But I don't.

May be because;

1. I don't realize that adulthood everyone is talking about;

2. I dreamed to become an independent adult which I am in process of becoming;

3. I learnt to live in present with remembering & sometimes missing past

4. I'm still as curious or may be more than as a child

5. I learnt to enjoy what I have & not to worry about what I have not.

Whatever's the reason, I find it fascinating that I don't feel like I am getting older. It also amuses me when I find someone whom I assume to be older but find out being younger. Sometimes I forget how old am I.

What I meant to say is that the time between this 20s is going like my body paused growing while my Mind is growing rapidly with 2x or 3x speed.

Every day I am learning and experiencing a lot new stuff. Also, now at adulthood I am finally enjoying my freedom to do whatever I want to do.

Traveling at any place, being with friends at late night outside, eating whatever & how much I want, buying all the stuff I like without asking for permission, learning what I really wanted without restrictive syllabus & fear of exams.

All our childhood went dreaming about living this life with freedom then why now ruins that blessing & waste our time in remembering our childhood, which we enjoyed but also suffered for those stuff we did compulsorily even if we never wanted.

I thought this will change in 30s or 40s but suddenly my mind reminded me 100 years old lady doing her job inside and outside house daily without any help. That made me realize it is all about how use our body and mind. That's where I think Yog is most important thing to be considered.

And here I'm not referring Yog as an exercise routine, Yog is about getting connected with everything. We think we are this Body. When we realize that everything is I and there is no one else except me then that is called as Yog.

If 100 year young lady can live her life by herself then how the dare I can worry about become adult (old) and why should I feel nostalgic (sad) about past when I know that I always have my present with me. What do you say?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Carpe Diem

Balancing & Gratitude

Break up Studies

Globalization is Going

Study Goals

કર્મ

Sunday Story of "STORY"

How much Far Future you can see ?

Instant Success

Falling for Loving Life